This give away will have 3 WINNERS!
ALL winners get 2 pokemon
First places gets to pick FIRST!
Second place winner gets to pick NEXT!
Third places gets the last two LEFT!
You DO NOT have to be following me
Reblog and like as much as you would like there is no limit.
Follow my blog to get a better chancing at winning
NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS (I will be checking)
You must have Pokemon X or Pokemon Y.
The winners will be picked on March 19th at 12AM Pacific time
BONUS!: At 300 notes this gets Ill add another winner and more pokemon
made this a couple months ago, might as well upload it
Clearfile, Pokémon Center 2009.
HOENN LEGENDS GIVEAWAY!!
In honor of my new Pokemon blog opening up successfully, I’m
advertisingholding a big-time giveaway! Everyone voted for Generation 3, and now I’ve got all ten of the Gen 3 legendaries ready to find new homes! All of these Pokemon are primed for competitive battling, and all three members of both trios are also shiny!
- Anyone who reblogs this will be entered in the drawing, unless you leave a comment like ‘only signal-boosting’ or what have you. Each time you reblog it will be counted as a separate entry, but nobody can win more than once. Likes don’t count, and you don’t have to be following me.
- There will be a total of ten different winners. Make sure your ask box is open when it comes to drawing time, or I won’t be able to contact you! Whoever wins first gets to choose which Pokemon they want, and so on and so forth until I run out.
- Drawing is this Sunday, March 9th. I’ll send winners an ask with my friend code and which Pokemon are still available, please respond with your own friend code and which Pokemon you’d like.
Good luck to anyone hoping to win! Please be sure to drop in on my blog here if you have any questions at all on Pokemon battling and I’ll answer as best I can, or hit up my commission info here if there are any Pokemon you want (or are too lazy/unlucky to wait for the drawing on Sunday and want a legend now).
Once again, best of luck!
I don’t know why I did this. It was an incredibly long process but if it helps the community, then making this was worth it. Credit goes to Smogon.
Carry a Klefki with you ⊟
One of the weirdest creatures introduced in XY, Klefki, which is a dang set of keys, is something real world people — not just Pokemon people — can put in their pockets now.
Tony Sarkees (maker of the Ace Attorney and Tiny Cartridge 3DS XL cases) put up this Klefki keyring on Etsy earlier today. Unsurprisingly, someone’s already bought it — I mean, it’s got immunity to Poison and Dragon, come on. No way that was going to stay in stock for long.
and by legendary i mean legendary, shinies and everything woa
• 1st- Celebi, Meloetta, Keldeo, Jirachi, Victini, Arceus, Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus,
Shinies- Ho-Oh, Rayquaza, Suicune, Kyogre, Genesect, Raikou, Entei, Lugia, Mew, Dialga, Palkia, Deoxys, Cresselia, Darkrai, Giratina, Latias, Latios, Shaymin
•2nd- Celebi, Deoxys,Jirachi, Meloetta, Giratina, Palkia, Groudon
Shinies- Rayquaza, Suicune, Lugia, Dialga, Registeel, Regirock, Regice
•3rd- Meloetta, Regigigas, Rayquaza, Cresselia
Shinies- Suicune, Lugia, Mewtwo, Dialga
we are also giving away a surprise pokemon to three random winners. To get this pokemon however, you have to follow us.
-Likes only count if you have reblogged
-Reblog a max. of 5 times, dont spam your followers
-No need to be following us (except if you want to win the surprise pokemon) [we are also very cool so if you follow us you will be cool too]
Winners will be selected using a random number generator, and the deadline is March 12., 2014.
There’s a really neat tool I found called Universal Pokemon Randomizer. It runs on any US Pokemon rom from Gen1 Red to Gen5 Black2, and completely randomizes the game in a really cool way.
Here’s a list from the site of what it randomizes:
- The Starter Pokemon choices.
- The Wild Pokemon you encounter in grass, caves and other places.
- The Pokemon that Trainers use against you.
- The base stats which define the potential of each Pokemon.
- The elemental types of each Pokemon.
- The abilities of each Pokemon, in games where they exist.
- The moves that Pokemon learn by gaining levels.
- The contents of each TM which can be taught to Pokemon to give them additional moves (HM moves are not changed to make sure you can still beat the game)
- The ability of each Pokemon to learn each TM or HM move.
- The “static” Pokemon which you either are given, fight on the overworld, or are sold.
- The names of trainers & the classes they belong in.
- The moves taught by move tutors, for games within which they are significant enough.
It’s really really cool and I recommend it.
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER